• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CHRISTMAS

Fish Toys

Merry Christmas to every one! grin.gif I want to thank Rick for his work on fishingmn. & Ray & Julie for their prompt and courteous service on my orders for the icesaws. I can’t forget all the people who make this site a good place for info & reports. It took awhile to get ice and now everybody has to be careful being ICE IS NEVER SAFE so we all can be here next year at this time. Keep the posts and info coming in to keep fishingmn the best on the web! Keep a tight line and set the hook! smile.gif
Wayne & Debi.
grin.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

www.icesaws.com

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

Rudolph the lunker walleye

had a very shiny eye

and if you ever saw it

you would just sit down and cry

all of the other walleyes

used to stare in dis belief

they never let poor rudolph

swim on any walleye reefs!

then one foggy Christmas eve

Santa came to say

Rudolph with your eye so bright

why don't you bite my jig tonite!

then santa caught ol' rudolph

guess this really wasn't his day

rudolph the lunker walleye

is about to get FILLETED

Merry Christmas Minnesota Fishers!

Cyberfish

jig jig jig...

Merry Christmas to all!! I too would like to thank everyone for all the hard work on this HSOforum. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. Good Luck!!!

Merry Christmas,
Rusty

Merry Christmas to everyone on this site and the people who keep it up and running. Must be allot of work with all of us complainers lolol. Im getting a new portable ice house for Christmas and some other stuff. How about you?

Hope Everyone had a nice Christmas, Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

Finally some ice is starting to form and I hope your fishing season is off to a good start. Really looking forward to meeting some of you in the I.C.E series, or if not then, hopefully this summer at L.E.T.S

Paul

[This message has been edited by Pwaldow123 (edited 12-25-2001).]