• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing...

John- Barge Canal area no specs but Thunderman has a good idea.. wink.gif

Dark Cloud - Will get em bud don't you worry. Hope things get straightened out soon for you on the job. I'll be packing the ice stuff away this weekend.

Franky and I are busting but right now and the inspectors will be in Monday so I have been running around with contractors making sure tose hot items are taken care of before there arrival. Hey Frank if we do well the Lab outta by a couple of kegs and chicken wings grin.gif

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you all should know, some guy drowned on Big Sodus on Monday, the fire department from the town next to me fished him out this morning. There is more info on the IS forum if anyone is interested. Please be safe, no fish is worth risking your necks. Just wait a week, and well will all be trout fishing or chasing perch and crappies in boats.

TO Tim

Nice to here from you again.I saw you said you had a good season but only saw your posts at begenning of season and end of season.All help in the middle would be appreciated to a retired guy like me.

Quote:

Nice to here from you again.I saw you said you had a good season but only saw your posts at begenning of season and end of season.All help in the middle would be appreciated to a retired guy like me.

yeah i know i decided to keep quiet for the year. Sorry but some of these sites like IS are just getting way too big to say much smile.gif