• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winter is that you?

AlwaysFishing23

Who thinks this map is true? I'm a bit skeptical im in central MN there saying 8-11 inches? I'm waiting till Thursday if it still looks like a decent amount the sleds are coming to the front of the shed... to ride around in the yard!:)  Sounds like it wouldn't be around for long. But the lows for weekend look like we may be really cooling down the lakes... we might even be making some ice!

IMG_0743.PNG

We're down to a predicted @4" here in the Duluth area.  With the warm ground and the expected rain to start, I'm even wondering how much will actually accumulate out of this now.  

Still gonna get the blower and sleds fired up tomorrow just in case (they are still saying that there is a 50-75 mile deviation possible in the storm track, heavier snow is forecast to stay NW of Duluth)

36 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

I'm heading in to Ground Zero area Friday evening for the last weekend of Deer hunting. :eek:

Good Luck!!  

I just hope the rain that comes first doesnt decide to freeze down on the roads.

Junior has his first B-Ball tourney this weekend here in Duluth, so we will be in and out of the blinds both days.  

Rain just turned over to snow here on top of the hill in Duluth.  Even had some Thundersnow a few minutes ago (pretty cool seeing lightening bolts thru driving snow showers!)

They have upped the forecast for Cloquet to 6-12 now, so we will see what we get.  

Well it was true. I was stuck in my buddies cabin for two days up by Outing MN Deer Hunting with no power and only a fire place for heat and there was easy 12" or more inches where we were. Pretty cool to see the power guys come down the wire line checking for downed trees in a tracked John Deer 4 wheeler! They were going through any thing!

Wasn't all bad passed on 8 Doe's and a small spike Sunday morning before heading home at noon.