• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reel Magic??

Bobb-o

Question

anyone used this stuff for killing the memory on your line? does it make that much of a difference in casting? I guess i am just trying to see if it is worth $6, also what are some of its other uses?

------------------
"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

6 answers to this question

I bought a can of it two years ago and I use it on everything related to fishing. The SeaFoam analogy is right on. It just makes things better. I just took off all of my reels and gave them a good spraying and that almost took care of my can. It last a long time. It works. Had a reel that made an awful grinding noise and I thought it was done. Gave it a few treatments and it is good as new. Highly recommended!!

What is the product called that you are talking about sounds interesting? Is Reel Magic the name? I switched to fireline this last year to avoid memory in my mono but still have a few set ups with mono on them anything that helps would be good. Also were can you get some at?

[This message has been edited by iffwalleyes (edited 03-10-2003).]

Yes, its called "reel magic" Ask your local tackle shop or check online. I know my local wal-mart carries it you could check there.

IceC

------------------
Have an Ice day :)