• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some of the biggest vendors are located in/around Sioux Falls. You'll fill a truck bed in sioux falls for the same $ it takes to fill a prius at any of the little border outposts along the SD/MN line. Some of those little stands are owned by Sioux Falls companies and they mark up the merch pretty high to take advantage of the out of staters jumping across the line. If your on the northern route across SD, mainly hwy 12, there are a few decently priced stands in Aberdeen, and Big Stone City isn't terrible either, but if your on I-90, Sioux Falls area is definitely the place to stop.

A whole bunch just south of Sioux Falls on I-29 at the Tea exit 73 both east and west of the interstate, cant say how they compare for prices but they have quite a bit product.

Otherwise if your coming through on I-90 there is a few just south of the I-29 interchange at exit 83. Some other spots over on I-90 at exit 402 as well.

I believe the one just south of I-90 and west of I-29 on 38 (west 60th street) is a hot shots fireworks store...red/white/blue building. Swung in there last year as I work near there for the first time and prices/selection seemed to be fair. One of their "deals" they were getting people to come in the door with last year was a 6 round mortor pack for $2.50....nice size packs....ended up buying 6 of them and the wife/kids loved them.

As Rundrave said, quite a few larger stands just south of Sioux Falls in Tea.