• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Seats for Otter-Style Houses?

Bushwacker

Question

Does anybody have any inventions that they would like to share for seats in Otter-style houses? I have used 5-gallon buckets, but after a full day of fishing the buckets take their toll. I see that Otter makes a seat that has a board which lays across the sled and a boat seat on it. It seems like a good idea to me, but it is a little pricey. Let me know what works for you. Thanks.

People........I'm seeing more requests for plans. I sent out a bunch last week and will try to honor more requests. I have to leave town now for a few days so you'll have to be patient OK? Now what I need to see is someone actually build something so I don't think to myself that the plans are just sitting on a countertop somewhere gathering dust. So come on now, get cracking!.............

Pihuulak..........You're a crazy old fart aren't ya?.............T

Just wondering if one of the people that T-bone sent the plans to could scan them and send them out via e-mail as opposed to having T-bone mail hard copies out to everybody. Just an idea that might ease his load. After all, he needs time to campaign.

------------------
Rodbender

Hey der den T-BONE, Can yous sent me dem der plans too. I'll sent ya da sixty cents for postage when I see yous in Nestor Falls in a couple of weeks. Also can you provide me wit a bantsaw, circluare saw, ant some peers? Dat shoult get me goin. Is dis call putt smoochin?