• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St Paul Ice Fishing Show

Looking to get away to a remote location in Canada to spend a few days fishing with a couple Ice Team Pros? Then stop by the Ice Team booth or Tolen's Pelican Landing Resort booth at the St Paul Ice Show to register for a chance to win!

Ice Team Pros, Jeff Andersen and Jason Hamilton, will take a lucky winner and a guest on a trip to the north end of Lake of the Woods to chase pike, lake trout, walleye and more! This lucky winner and a guest will have lodging, food and guided fishing paid for! All you need to do is show up!

For more details on this trip please stop by the Ice Team booth or Tolen's Pelican Landing Resort booth on Dec 6-8 at the St Paul Ice Show!!!

This is a re-post From Ice Team Manager Matt Johnson

I look forward to see you at the show

Robert Tolen

Pretty cool giveaway! So if someone does not happen to be lucky enough to win it or can't get to the show to stop by and chat with you ....whats the scoop on your ice fishing set up? Looked at your HSOforum and did not see much info on ice fishing other than you have two cabins open during the winter and some houses. Any sleepers or just day houses? Roads or transport? Rates? Thanks for any info.....

Hi Pushbutton

99.9 % of our ICE FISHING is done by snow machine and a ice shelter like a Clam. There are little to no ice roads, I have a day and a half of our Guided Deer hunts. After that I will redo our HSOforum and with all information you have asked for and more. I appreciate your interest and I look forward answering your questions . Have a great day.

Robert

P.S. I will also try to get some of this info right here on Hotspots

Hey PB, I spend a few days a winter in that area, shoot me an email if you are looking for info... wink

Hah, they must let anyone into Canada now grin Yeah, Jerky and his lakers....don't know if my ADD could handle that......hook me up with some pout and tullies and I'm there wink In all seriousness, think the multi species action up there would be well worth the trip......definitely on the bucket list.

Well redoing the HSOforum is a two person job in my house. crazy Wife is away coaching her Basket-Ball team at Provincials. smilesmilesmile So it will be a day or two more.

Here's Some of what we do

Like I said before 99.9 % of our ICE FISHING business is Cabin Rental with guide service. Most come up to fish LAKE TROUT, WALLEYES AND CRAPPIES. But don't count out the Northern Pike. There are little to no ice roads so everyone brings their snow-machine and a portable. We have traveled up to 65 miles round trip fishing in a day . But can run as little as a couple miles also. There is a maze of ISLANDS here and many reefs too. Some days you may not see any others on the Lake. Its adventure every time you go out.

Robert