• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Firestone Destination A/T

Another update, these tires are busting through snow sweetly, the only gripe I have is that Dtro may have been right. I believe I have lost 1 MPG with these. Otherwise, no issues... good price.

That 1 MPG will be made up this summer, spring and fall

I had these put on my truck the other day. So far I'm impressed, next to no road nise and great on the lake in the snow. I got a great deal at $618.00 out the door for a set of 265 70 r17's, with my military discount.

If you rotate them and watch the tire pressure you'll get good mileage out of them, to airjer's point they do see some variance in pressure, especially in changing temps.

That's about the only downside I've seen. Good skins for the $$$.

I've got them on my Doge Ram after running BF Goodrich TA/KO's the two previous sets. They're OK, but I miss the Goodrich's when on the lake, these just don't seem to bite as well. For what it's worth, I'm going back to the Goodrich's next set.

I have a set on my Silverado. They work great after they've had a chance to warm up. I'm at about half tread on them now and they don't seem to work near as good as they did new. I bought them based on reviews but don't think I'll be buying another set.