• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

L.E.T.S. Statewide Le Homme A Dieu Results

Here are the results from our recent event. The Alex chain proved to be our best fishing to date over the last 4 years. We set an all time L.E.T.S record for total weigh-in and for big fish. If you haven't fished this chain lately I would highly recommend it. smile.gif

Congrats to Chuck Nordahl and his partner Aaron Hanson. These guys consistently get on fish and have a ton of fun doing it.

Congrats also to Grabs/Groloe. That was one gorgeous Walleye, one of the nicest I have ever seen.

Ron, you are the bomb as a host. Hope to take you up on your offer and see you soon. That is an awesome chain of lakes.

To those of you that have thought of fishing L.E.T.S. but have been sitting on the fence....This year is your chance. We have opened up the last two events to single entries in order for some of you to give it a try. I'm sure that next year we will have a full field of 15 teams.

LeHommeADieuDay1.jpg
LeHommeADieuDay2.jpg
LeHommeADieuFinal.jpg

Contact your local Prostaff member for advice on fishing the chain. These guys are always more than willing to help.

Here are the year to date L.E.T.S Statewide Totals.

LETSFinal1.jpg

------------------
Paul
Drake Motel

[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
JR's Tackle
Lakemaster Lake Maps

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 06-28-2004).]

[This message has been edited by ChuckN (edited 06-29-2004).]

WOW! Those are some huge wieghts!!With those wieghts of the statewide guys it would be hard to show them up! grin.gif I would love to fish the Bemidji mystery event or Pokegama. Im all for adjusting the schedule to accomadate. Maybe both leauges should check with members about changing dates. It seems it would affect less people if it were the statewide to move thier schedule. But I'd in eitherway.

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

JR's Tackle
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 06-29-2004).]

Nice to hear our Chain produced for you! Congrats on a great weekend, guys. Sorry I wasn't able to come by and meet you all personally....had a rare weekend away from the shop and the honey-do list was packed!

Anytime you're back this way...stop and say hi!

------------------
Alexandria Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

Here are the total point standings so far:

CD/PP- 30
Team Clueless- 27
Tom/Dennis- 26
Ron/Steve- 24
Grabs/Groloe- 23
Dan/Ron/Doug- 19
Paul/Kev- 17
Matt/Brian- 10
Jeremy/Jeff- 7

Hey sami, I don't think we weighed that bass(?) It came in at the same time the hog walleye came in, so 2 other big fish didn't get weighed. smile.gif

It was a huge bass, over 5lbs for sure.