Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordyn Kaufer

To THe TOPPP!!

9 posts in this topic

with ice fishing only 3 months away i think we should go to the top of the forum listings!

and on top of that, there are like twice as many people on the ice fishing forum, compared to the open water!

i really want to not have to scroll down on the forum page to click on ice fishing!

haha its a long time away, but hey "its just around the corner but, it's how far to the corner it is that matters."

there are always more people in the ice fishing forum than open water!!! but, we never get moved until very late!! but they are quick to move open water up wwwwaaaayyy too early!! doesn't matter to me where it is, I'll find it wherever I have to!! smile

Not that far to scroll down to the Ice Fishing forum.

There is alot of great open water fishing in the next two months. Maybe the best of the season.

Hard water season will be here soon enough and we can all enjoy it then.

...i really want to not have to scroll down on the forum page to click on ice fishing!

Uhhhhh, you could just put a favorite on the ice page; it is easily my most used favorite on my browser. I'm getting the cold water itch, too, but let the open water guys have their time. We have enough trouble justifying why we are in here as it is!

As much as I love Ice season, it is only the first part of September....plenty of time left to get on the lakes before the ice comes. Try again in November.

I really like ice fishing, but we are into the best 2-3 month stretch of the year.

Archery season, comfy nights.

Lets not rush the ice.

Mark

I really like ice fishing, but we are into the best 2-3 month stretch of the year.

Archery season, comfy nights.

Lets not rush the ice.

Mark

Agreed. We are coming into the best season of the year. Bow, pheasant, harvest, walleyes. It's fall, let's enjoy it!