Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shack

I Like What I Am Seeing, Monday night Pre-season Game

37 posts in this topic

Have not seen the whole first half, but what I have caught it seems pretty good. Ball control, running (so-so), passing, working the clock, some good point scored! I do not know all of what is going on, but going into the half I would say Favre is looking pretty good grin

Cracked rib? No mistakes on Favray's part!

Now on to the second half laugh Who is going to look good in the second half? First season ever I think I am looking forward to a pre-season second half grin

Could have had two TD's if Harvin caught that ball. Looks like Chili finally pulled the dusty folder containing the screen plays out of the drawer.

The O-Line is horrible. Favre will be lucky to make it very far into the season unless they shore up the holes. He's been on his back more this half then he has in his previous 15+ years combined.

Ole!

matador.bullfight.16.jpg

This friday heading to the dome to watch them.Will be my first football game watched in the dome.Should be a blast.This will be an interesting season for sure.

Favre looked awesome, Peterson unbelievable once again, Vikes play book yeah when was the last time we ran screen plays?

Harvin he is a rookie that needs some work but I do like what I see from him. We could really have a stellar of a year here.

I am excited

well they did blitz like crazy he wasn't even getting a two step drop back and they were in his face

He doesn't have a few more weeks! He'll be crippled by then!

Favre is still in? crazy 3rd quarter, 3 minutes to go? Did I miss something? Did I just see some replay from the first quarter? 20 What million and he is playing for the love of the game or to prove a point? Must have said something. Who is coaching who now???? Got to give to #4 grin Who else could do this? Randy Moss?

One thing is Favre ain't no BJ grin BJ was good for Moss in 98'. Randy would make this situation an euphoric event. I predict Moss will be playing for us again and I hope it is next season. With Favre here what is stopping a Moss return? laugh

Brad Johnson? As in the washed-up wonder with a rubber garden hose for an arm? Randy Moss? As in washed-up wonder with a rubber garden hose for an arm? They are lucky because they will never play for the Purple Punk again. sick

Yep and No! grin Moss will be back. I feel it. wink

I can not believe the half time report grin If you did not know, you would have never known Houston was playing laugh

The commercials are like Super Bowl style also. "he is coming back!" grin

And to answer your question about #4 playing into the 3rd quarter, Childress did that so the next QB (Sage or T-Jack) didn't have enough time to rack up better stats which would add fire to the "Schefter schism". smirk

I've heard Tucks medicated pads can quench those flames though, and there probably was no reason to play #4 in the second half knowing that. smile

"Schefter schism".

VERY good one! I like it! Say it three times fast after a Favre first half. grin

Looks like the same old penelty filled Vikings games. Still not impressed.

Why would we take a knee when we have qb's who need to prove themselves??? Who cares about a win in preseason.....let's see what these guys got!!!

Why would we take a knee when we have qb's who need to prove themselves??? Who cares about a win in preseason.....let's see what these guys got!!!

Injuries wink Did someone screw up an ankle during Sage's performance?

Neither look terrific, but TJ (IMO) looked better. Sage looked terrible (IMO).

Favray looked great laugh The master plan is in effect. We had some penalties (hey we are the Vikes), but I liked what I saw!

Hey LMITOUT, I heard the other day Favray is a fellow Iphone owner and user winklaugh

He's from Mississippi....I don't think he's smart enough to run a Blackberry. smile

Surprisingly, I think we looked pretty good tonight. Come off with our 3rd win even though it's only the preseason. Hopefully we can start the regular season with 3 in the W column.

He's from Mississippi....I don't think he's smart enough to run a Blackberry. smile

He can hire someone to run his Blackberry. He has to run his offense on his own. Of the two, the Blackberry is far more complicated. grin

Quote:
Of the two, the Blackberry is far more complicated.

grin

Brett Favre: "I'll be 40 in October and was weed eatin' 13 days ago. I wasn't thinkin about throwing blocks."

smile

Boy, he looked better than Tjack did!!! lol!!! You old farts better get to bed.