Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
only ice

Whats it worth ?

8 posts in this topic

Looking at a 2006 Suzuki Vinsion 500. It has 200 miles and a winch. This wheeler will be my wifes. I have a 05 700 King and like the ride. How much would the 500 be worth? Just not sure what to offer him. He isnt asking a price, he just said make me a offer. What do you guys think!!

I'd try $2500-$3000. Sounds like it should be in good condition with only 200 miles.

I'd say $4500+ if not $5000. At least that's what they're asking for them in the various classifieds. Not sure if that's what they're getting though.

Id offer him $2750 and see what happens. I wouldnt go over $3400

Dozers latter offer would be the most reasonable as long as the machine hasn't been abused.

Keep in mind that many machines like the Vinson or the Kawi Brute Force were being marked as low as $5200 to move them off the showroom floors.

The Vinson is a good machine, but IMO when you could buy a 650 V-Twin for the same price in late '06, the selling price of the Suzuki goes down atleast another $400 from that, leaving the Vinnie with an actual selling price or value around $4800 new. Tack on 3 years and average depreciation, and you can plan on the $3400.

[NOTE FROM ADMIN: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank You]

You have to start low and work your way up to what they will take for it.