• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waterfowl Expo in Mankato?

nope, I was wondering why they are going to be there, do you know?

is that sarcasm? On the other hand...they'll be there for seminars, selling and representing their products as always! There is a calling competition too as well I think?

August 1st and 2nd. It's free and open to public, no Calling Comps there but this is the flyer information below.

Super Retriever Series and Waterfowl Expo

Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009 - Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time: Waterfowl Expo: Saturday, August 1, 2009 from 9:00am - 1:00pm

Super Retriever Series: Saturday, August 1, 2009 from 10:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday, August 2, 2009 from 11:30am - 3:30pm

Location: River Hills Mall Scheels Parking Lot, 1850 Adams Street, Mankato, MN

Cost: Waterfowl Expo is FREE and open to the public. Cost for the Super Retriever Series Entry fees are their HSOforum.

Age Group: A great event for the whole family.

prolly step in for a seminar or two and have jeff tune my calls if he shows up...last year was pretty sad for sales n what so dont expect to see big bargins this year either

The waterfowl expo was great! i ended up getting a benelli super nova for 50 dollars off and 3 free benelli camo hats and a blind bag for 20 dollars off! watched jeff foiles and freddy zink give Their seminars, it was a fun time! cant wait for the season to start!

A guy I work with was there. He said a flock of geese flew over the parking lot and the guys all picked up their calls and turned them around and landed them right in the parking lot. Pretty unbelievable. Can anyone confirm this?

A guy I work with was there. He said a flock of geese flew over the parking lot and the guys all picked up their calls and turned them around and landed them right in the parking lot. Pretty unbelievable. Can anyone confirm this?

Yep I think it was 5 geese, had a few guys blowing their calls and they turned around. I saw pictures of them in flight and short story about it on a different site but they did not land on the ground though. That's what I read.