• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer Archery Scouting!

Thanks Callie...we had an inch of snow this morning.

The deer in my area seem to have responded well. I usually don't get excited this early in the season, but we have some optimum hunting conditions over the next few days laugh

I'll call you around 7-8pm tomorrow Callie...Bloody arrows for all cry

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A solid coating of white stuff this morning. Looks like more overnight and all day tomorrow for us in the south....

Shoot straight Ladies grin I love sitting in a tree as much as anyone but way too many days in the season to be sitting in 33 degree rain/snow...

pa150947.jpg

Anyone have any half outs for Easton ACC 3-39? I can't find mine and not easy or cheap to replace, only looking for 3. If not I'll just go buy some new cheap arrows. I won't be able to hit the woods for at least 2 weeks so it's practice, practice and more practice on lunch breaks and after work.

We have one more game and I have to take a test on the 24th for a job I have my fingers crossed for, all I'm going to say is I will wearing a bullet proof vest and carry a hand gun and hope to never see any of you.... LOL

Been seein a lot of deer but no shooters within range. Had 1 buck at about 50 yds Sat mornin. Had been watchin him for about a half hour when he finaly started working my way. As I got about half way to a standing position the Doe that had come in to 5 yds behind me (which I didnt know was there)! Erupted in a very loud snort and tore arse threw the woods scaring the buck away. Sunday am I was deer tight from 730 right threw 9am with bunch of little ones beneath me and the bigger does out at 30 yrds. Wasnt able to draw. Better luck next time..