• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3D Archery Weekend Shoots!

Hello fellow FM Members!!!

I have recently been kicking around the idea of starting a weekend 3D archery shoot this summer.

I have a fair amount of 3D targets and will be getting a few more in the near future. I am sure a few of you guys have a few you could bring as well. I have 150 acres in my backyard. Directly along the North side of my property is about a 25 acre Tall Hemlock stand and the direct West and South side of the lawn are all standing Hardwoods. I will be making Hardwood ladder platforms to place about the property to have different shooting heights. All I need is some people to come and shoot, plus maybe a little preliminary help setting up the course. Meaning opinions about placement of targets and such.

Please feel free to add some comment to this such matter and we can get this under way.

I am still waiting for my Bow to return to me. I'm sad frown

I am having the first year Warranty Tune Up. My Pro Shop is a little behind right now...Vacation mad

Why don't we plan on next Saturday the 18th.

Callie...sometime next mid week, I'll have you come up for the day and we can get some work done on the course. Do you have any targets?

Chris...you don't need and invite. The door and yard are always open for you,Brother wink Why don't you come over and cook me breakfast tomorrow...Biatchhh!!!

I have everything in the fridge...you can even keep the old lady company laugh While I am out in the woods checking trail cams whistle

I am still waiting for my Bow to return to me. I'm sad frown

I am having the first year Warranty Tune Up. My Pro Shop is a little behind right now...Vacation mad

Why don't we plan on next Saturday the 18th.

Callie...sometime next mid week, I'll have you come up for the day and we can get some work done on the course. Do you have any targets?

Doug, check your email. I sent you an email the other day pertaining to the 18th. Gimme a call

Hey Guys & August,

Sorry im late to the summer party...i havent been on since spring...A shoot would be great, lets do one this weekend! I will be picking up my new bow today, finally, after it took Diamond 6 weeks to get me a new cam...i have a block and potentially am buying a new Delta buck for the new back yard! Let me know bout Sat or Sun...AW ill give you a shout tonight so make sure you turn your phone off.

Kyle

I am down for either Sat or Sun. I have to do a few things after 4:30 on Sat., but that's it. I just bought another target over the weekend. That brings me up to 7 different datgets. The more the marrier.

Kyle...I don'thave a cell anymore...call 655-3847...I will be editing that number off the site tomorrow...so, put it in your contacts.

Callie it was good to see your drunk being and Crystal last Sat. You were hysterical laugh If I don't hear you mutter the phrase "Yeppers", again...it will be too soon wink

Vanessa will be trying the bow out soon. If it works, it will be perfect for her. She might even get in a treestand and fire the release confused We'll see!!!!

Callie it was good to see your drunk being and Crystal last Sat. You were hysterical laugh If I don't hear you mutter the phrase "Yeppers", again...it will be too soon wink

Doug,

It was good to see Vanessa again laughgrin. I dont say Yeppers!! Its YUPPIE!!! Yes I had had a few beers, But thats what happens when you start at 1:00 in the afternoon whistle. I certainly hope the bow works out. If so we can discuss the monetary end. Did you try the safety harness on yet? It worked great on the hook in the bed room ceiling... er ummm never mind. It was never used... gringrin

Will let you know bout this weekend

I did find a used profalactic and a stained diaphram on the waist strap whistle Tossed the whole thing in the garbage...it had a slight "Musty" ododr to it sick

Call me tomorrow Bromosexual!!!

Where and how is ToddChumNuggMeister?????

Sounds good...possiably sat morning/noon ish or Sunday...both work for me at this point...got the bow last night, little different feeling then the old, gonna take a little shooting to get used to it, shes quiet tho, got it rippin at 275 which is perfect for hunting. Need to sight in which i usually do on the fly at a bow shoot, we got it roughly on last night in the yard. So let me know what time and ill be there.

This weekend is out for me mad Crystals sister is getting married and of course Crystal is maid of honor, Which means Im pretty much tied up Friday, Saturday and sunday crazy..Will try to make it up some time tho..

Doug you wanna shoot for a little while this weekend? let me know if so cuz im trying to plan out my projects for the weekend...ill probly only be able to shoot 50-70 arrows, before i get the first shoot shakes! i was shakey the other night shooting it 10 times.....