Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jigginjim

1998 ranger 690

9 posts in this topic

Just bought a 1998 ranger 690t/ 90hp Mariner motor, can someonegive me any advise? I'm moving up from a 1988 ranger 680t. both tiller rigs.

Congrats on the boat. What kind of advice are you looking for, they sound like very similiar rigs?

Yeah, put it in the lake and go fishing. grin
thats all there is to it

congrats. awesome rig. my advice is dont hit rocks and fish as much as life will allow. smile

Has anyone had a 90 mariner outboard? This is a 1998 engine, trying to find out if there was any issues? I'm itching to get rig on the water. Dealor is going through rig now, installing my trolling motors, and going to ensure it's ok. My hand is holding phone waiting for the call to come bring my new tool home. PLEASE RING! laugh

Thanks Greg, how has your summer been going? I got the taxidermy shop going. completed 2 walleyes, 1 smallie and a northern. I still have 1 walleye, 1 crappie, and 3 bass yet to work on. I have 2 deer that will be getting finished in August.

We'll have to hit the lake some time.