Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Fan speed control?

I have a 2000 F-150 and the cabin fan speed control only works on high. The two lower speed have not worked for some time, but now the third speed has quit working. Any ideas on the problem and/or how to repair?

Probably need to replace the speed switch, same thing happened to every ford truck and van that I've worked out of, I think it's a fairly common problem. we've always gently pried the trim from around the radio and dash area there until it pops loose enough to replace the switch which is held in by a couple of screws.

I hope this helps, maybe try to google it.

I would say u probably need a blower motor resistor. Switch only tells resistor circuit to run through.

I did mine on my GMC Sierra. I'm not sure why on earth the GM engineers put the plug where they did, that was my biggest battle getting that thing unplugged. When I pulled the old one out, it was pretty apparent why it wasn't working anymore. Pretty easy job, thought it as $30-40 part.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I have a toro titan 48 inch and mow about 2 acres. I thought I wanted a bigger one but found a deal on c-list that was too good to pass up. The bigger you get the more scalping can happen. I love mine and takes about an hr to mow so not terrible. Lots of good brands out there, the motor is what you need to pay attention too. You pay more for the higher end motor but should last that much longer. I agree you never turn on a dime or your ruining your lawn. 3 pt turns is the only way. If you want to be fancy get a striping kit. Looks awesome. Those are standard on simplicity’s. 
    • I’ve seen mourning doves all winter this year. First time ever. 
    • well is seeing robin without batman for real????????
    •   Is seeing a Morning Dove, in the Morning.  A oxy-moron? 
    • @smurfy   Don’t sweat it. The Sillytowner’s have been bored lately...      Hmmm, the ‘s the correct application there?     
    • Or get a great pair of Moobs.....   More evidence essential oils 'make male breasts develop'   A suspected link between abnormal breast growth in young boys and the use of lavender and tea tree oils has been given new weight, after a study found eight chemicals contained in the oils interfere with hormones. Gynaecomastia is rare, and there is often no obvious cause. But there have been a number of cases linked to use of these essential oils. The American study found that key chemicals in the oils boost oestrogen and inhibit testosterone. Not everyone will have the same reaction to an essential oil. The plant-derived oils are found in a number of products such as soaps, lotions, shampoos and hair-styling products. They're also popular as alternative cleaning products and medical treatments. Lead researcher J. Tyler Ramsey from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), in North Carolina, suggested caution when using the oils. "Our society deems essential oils as safe. However, they possess a diverse amount of chemicals and should be used with caution because some of these chemicals are potential endocrine disruptors." A growing number of reported cases of male gynaecomastia have coincided with topical exposure to the oils. After they stopped using the products, the symptoms subsided. A previous study by Dr Kenneth Korach - who was also co-investigator for this study - found that lavender and tea tree oil had properties that competed with or hindered the hormones that control male characteristics, which could affect puberty and growth. Image copyright Getty Images The new study looked at eight key chemicals from the hundreds that make up the oils. Four of the tested chemicals appear in both oils and the others were in either oil. They were tested on human cancer cells in the laboratory to measure the changes. The researchers found all eight demonstrated varying degrees of promoting oestrogen and/or inhibiting testosterone properties. "Lavender oil and tea tree oil pose potential environmental health concerns and should be investigated further," said Mr Ramsey. Many of the chemicals tested appear in at least 65 other essential oils, which is of concern, he added.   (more)    
    • yea yea OK i get it!! sheez!!!!!!!
    •   Is that anything like a mourning dove?   hooo hoooo.
    •  nudder full bottle close by!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   That's a good question. I assume your cardinal box has an open front? I have seen Robins nest on top of just about anything.