• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Game Fair Dock Jump

fishnhooks

I am wondering if anyone knows the furthest distance for the dock jump today (Friday). When I left today... I am proud to say... my dog "Sam" was the longest jump of 22 feet and I am wondering how long that lasted? I know there are many dogs that jump further, but I was still pretty proud! (last year he jumped only 14 feet) We were invited to the finals today, but we were not going to stay for them. So if anyone knows what the results were, I would appreciate knowing the results.
Thanks,
"hooks"

I think the record for there as well as the country is 24 ft.But not exactly sure.
I know it is over 23 ft as there was a dog there last year that was seen shortly after the fair on ESPN jumping in competition at 23 feet +
The record holder is a small black lab from Minnesota.Can't seem to remember all the details though.

Benny

I just finished reading a story about Minnesota's own "Little Morgan" in this week's Outdoor News. He has the record of 26 feet, 6 inches, they say that no other dog has broken 24 feet! The article is an interesting read, "Little Morgan" has even been nominated for an ESPY.

I met Benny there and we saw a lab go 26' on Sunday later in the afternoon. Lots of dogs and people. Most were nice but also most do not mind their own dogs noses so the occasional flare up of growls and teeth are heard.

A good time. I managed 17' with my Chessie. She slipped on her last try or I saw the big 20 comming. Maybe another time. Way to go on the 23'.