• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got the pup back today!

Benny

Well I just couldn't stand it any longer, we went up to see the pup today and decide wether to keep her thier for another month or bring her home.

Chris,the trainer,said he didn't think he could get her any further along in just one month.So he recamended I take her home for the season and work with her each day to stop droping the bird.
She knows what is expected, but just doesn't want to hold the bird or dowl unless forced to.

Al said he thinks a season of hunting and a few months of me working the repeatative stuff with her will get her over this hurtle.
Then they can finish her to the point of hunt tests and doing hand signals.

I am happy with the results so far, she still loves to retrieve and is still just as happy as she was when we droped her off.

I hope to get out with a few people from the board here and do some training.

Benny