• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eastern Phoebe

micpic

The latest migrant I found today was an Eastern Phoebe. I also seen a Redstart fanning it's tail feathers, but was'nt quick enough to get a shot. All birds this spring are very skittish. Insects are just starting to come out so it should get better shooting when their attention is to food. I hope this next snow storm is gone as fast as it comes!

Mike 3409863109_b5237c7585_o.jpg

Nice Mike!....Not a lot of spring/summer migrants here yet just winter redpolls and chickadees for me so far.....Took a walk this morning and there's almost as much snow as in January on the trails....sure doesn't look like spring in my neck of the woods!(about 6" plus yet)....I did see 3 robins last week before our snowstorm hit us...highs in the mid to high 30's ....without sun the snows remain....

They'll be coming faster than you think! We figure they are at least one to two weeks late due to weather, and are pushing their limits being this far north already. I think our migration will be rather short this year.

Mike