• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fargo force fight friday night

adamr

I went to the fargo force hockey game on friday they played chicago the force was up like 4-0 you could see a fight was about ready to happen because they were shoving each other around the chicago goal when all of a sudden you seen to guys rip off there helmets and gloves and start fist fighting. the odd thing was all the refs backed up about ten feetand let them battle it out for about 2-3 minutes then the fargo guy dropped the chicago guy to the ground and when his head hit the ice he was knocked out for probably a good 3 minutes. some one said that if you both take off your helmets the refs will let you fight till you hit the ground is this true?

Fights during the FM Jets games were 10 times better then the NHL. I would assume the fights during the Fargo Force games are about the same. The refs let them go a little longer then you see in the NHL. Fun games to go to thats for sure!!!

Yes they can both take off their helmets and the refs will let them fight until someone is getting hurt or they fall or they get tired. Some of the best games were the Jets vs Bismark. Great games to watch. They are better than the NHL imo. I miss being able to go. Best part is that you always have a great seat.

Another reason the fights in junior hockey are great is because usually players are usually less talented at fighting then those experienced bruisers in the show. Most junior hockey players will throw as many punches as possible, where when you are more experienced you are doing as much defense in a fight as much offense, if that makes sense. I use to play in Great Falls and Have played the dreaded Bismark Bobcats and it was always a blast playing there.