• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is on your wish list?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I simply had more time to enjoy the things I love. Life gets busy, and it seems like before you know it another year has past.

I also wish my 17 year old daughter was a little girl again...she's looking at schools for next year. Wow, I am going to miss her.

ULT I have been following that lovely number. I like it a lot. I have a few more than that, and so does Glenn.

Congrats on that, and I hope you enjoy it to the max. I would like to sample it for a while, just to get a feel for it.

Determan, just went through that and it isn't so bad. My daughter is in her 4th year of the 5 year plan. Missing her isn't bad, the money she needs is a whole different story. They will always come back for visits and other things, so keep that in your mind, THEY WILL RETURN HOME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

G.C.

And that will be the first couple of months of my retirement....my daughter left 12 years ago and brought the whole family back...Going to college is nothing, wait until the big wedding day. shockedcrazy

I wasn't supposed to retire until the end of April, but when they offered a 39 we severence package, I had to accept it. grinsmile

Wasn't on my list - but I just bought a magnifing cover for my Marcum screen. Got it at Appledoorns from Paul. I wasn't sure about it but he let me use one for the day and I loved it and bought it.

Ya I gave those to Paul to sell. Piedmont Angler from the Duluth forum makes and sells them. They are the real deal.

I have another wish, I caught a nice 12" crappie today. But my special friend is sick with the flu, I wish he gets well fast so he can see if he can beat that. We all know when you get up there in age the flu can be quite devastating.

YES I AM!!!! crazysmirklaughwink i figure after all the jabs,shots grief ya have given me its the least you can do. J/K smirkgrinlaugh oh once you are retired you still will be part of FM, right? confusedsmile i would miss them shots jabs and grief, then gary would be left alone to tend to that. besides with no party how can i get you a p--k c--o outfit for your retirement? laughlaughlaughshockedblushgrinwinkwhistle

Just think....I will have more time on my hands to monitor this site...unless of course I am enjoying the outdoors...and like someone said at bowling last nite...he is retiring from work, not life. crazygrin

And remember, I have the original pictures of the outfits. laugh