• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

High Country Bow

Fishfanatic

I have a high Country bow and have a few questions about its draw length.

My bow is the 'American Legend' It is basically a copy of a Mathews Bow. Anyway
I wanted to shorten the draw length by 1" so I brought it into Gander Mtn and they changed the line and cable attachment from position 2 to position 3 on the cam wheel.
The length of the draw however seemed to remain the same.

Can anybody tell me if this is correct? I would also like to know if it is possible to have the cable and string attachments on diffent numbered positions on the cam wheel.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

fishfanatic

Find High Country's HSOforum and see if you can contact them directly on how much adjustment moving one notch will make. I'm guessing it won't change it by an entire inch, but I am not familiar with High Country's cam system. Try asking the question on Archery talk or Edersbow forums and you should run into someone who is familiar and can tell you what you need. Many cams, it takes a module change to change the draw length by an inch.