• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WILD

knoppers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, great game yesterday, I went to it. Gabby got a good applause, some boos could be heard though. Backstrom was awesome, especially that 1st period turnover right in front of him, he stoned that guys shot for sure. Awesome when edmonton scored on themselves too.

Backstrom is keeping up his insane numbers in the games after giving up 4 or more goals. Great game last night.

Anyone hear how long Koivu is out? That one is going to hurt us. Every time I see that replay I cringe. It looked painful to say the least.

I guess Tom Lynn is saying they will know more about Koivu by Friday. Hopefully he will be back before the season is over. I don't think he made the road trip to NY. frown

Anyone know when Burns is coming back? He's missed about 10 games with "concussion like" symptoms. I don't remember seeing him get hit hard recently. This has been a bad season for injuries.

Anyone else watching the game tonight? You know you need to keep your head up when Gabby places a big hit on you grin

Backs is really keeping us in this game...now a 5-3...let all hope he keeps it up eek

I have a question here, goes back to sundays game. Wild up 2-0, edmonton has puck in their own zone, and attempts to make pass cross rink in front of goalie, hits off another teammates skate and into net, 3-0 wild. The official goal went to Veilleux, or someone, so is it a rule that the last Wild player to touch the puck on a play like that gets credit for the goal?

yep, the last player to touch the puck is credited for the goal

We really need Koivu and burns back, we get Gabby back and now we are missing our top center. I have to give Gabby so credit, I have been hard on him all year, but hes playing good hockey, probably to up his FA market, but its what the wild needed to make a playoff push. I just affraid its too late

The Wild at FULL STRENGTH... which I cannot even think if we have been all season... but the wild at FULL STRENGTH.. could make a game of it with any team in the league...

glad to have Gaborik back, but he is no replacement for Koivu or Burns...

It was refreshing to see some offensive punch for once. Of course we were playing the AHL affiliate for the NY Islanders smile Gabby wasn't zipping around real fast, but he was always creating offense.

Tough road ahead. They absolutely must beat Edmonton. We all know how likely we are to beat Calgary in the Canadian Rockies.

yes, awesome game last night and physical. Great to see the offense get going but like the other guy said, their goals allowed per game or whatever that stat is was the worst in the league. Must win vs Edmonton.

Also, thanks for the clarifaction on the opposing team scoring on themselves dude