• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

power belt bullets

I know there must a few muzzleloader hunter/shooters out there. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried these power belt bullets? I never bought any yet but I have been thinking about it. A friend of mine recommended these bullets to me. Do they group well? Are they worth trying? I hunt mostly whitetail and going to try for moose this fall in Canada. Right now I have a bunch of Winchester Platinum Tip 260 grain HP that I never got to shoot yet. I shoot a Knight 50 cal. Anyone had any luck with this bullet? What would you recommend? I'm kind of new to this. I just got this gun last year and got me a nice doe last fall with it. Thanks in advance! Brian

I use them and would recommend them to anyone. They are accurate and pretty easy to shoot. On thing that really turned me on to them is how clean they are to shoot. You can crack off 5 or 6 rounds without having to clean the barrel. They also produce a good humane harvest on the animal. I harvested three deer with mine last year and all were quick kills.