• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

in good company

I was browsing through some photos from last year and came across my 'dog days' folder. These shots are from the days I had to call into work because the dogs ran off on our early morning outing, I think they knew what they were up to because they would return home as soon as I put the call in to the office. I couldn't help but take out the camera and hang out with them all day for their efforts! My photography skills are rookie level at best, please enjoy the photos and post any c&c you might have!

20090119210504_img_1788_rz.jpg

20090119202818_img_2059_bw.jpg

Well, let's see. I suppose you could try some radio collars, or some advanced voice training. Obedience school maybe? Oh--you meant c&c on your photography skills, not your dog handling skills. I had better leave that to the experts. But I really am enjoying your pictures and the story. I think you've got it made. Seems like the guys have their timing down just right. I love the first photo. Seems like you have your timing down, as well. Now I really need to know their names!