• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This has always been a favorite.

Very nice shot... There is something about the respect that a dog gives to his or her owner... The dog always forgives you when you do or say something wrong. The dog is always there for you... What a better friend to have.

The best part about this photo is that you caught a glimpse of that respect in your photo...

Great work!!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I got that dog for my cousin from a friend down in Arkansas and the day we brought him to my cousin's place he was 7 weeks old. The very first day, we got him swimming and retrieving sticks from the ponds. I have quite a few photos of Ol' Jake. One of the most photogenic dogs I have ever seen. I am pretty sure he has done it all, he has daily runs of over a mile and is a very healthy pup. He follows my uncle and my cousin around any time they leave on the wheelers for the fields or ponds. And the look in his eyes when you tell him to stay home just tells you what he is thinking.

I love dogs, and this is a great dog photo, but more than that, the coloring gives this photo the legs that keep you coming back to enjoy it again and again. Both of the grasses just tie right in with the dog's coat, and the woods in the background feed right into the colors in your uncle's coat. I never thought about how a photo can carry a story with it. I'll have to remember that, it's not just all about clarity, is it?