• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I FOUND A GAS PUMP & UNDER A BUCK A GALLON!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first, I couldn't believe my luck as I spotted the old gas pump which was located on an even older country garage!!!

Gasoline and under a BUCK a gollon!!! laughlaughlaugh

So without hesitation, I pulled right up to the pump and waited for someone to serve me. I waited and waited, in fact I sat there for so long that my feet were beginning to feel the cold because of sitting so long with my 'burb turned off!

I finally decided to see if I could raise someone's attention by honking my horn. After serveral attempts, still no sign of anyone, hm, things were not going well for me at this time and I was beginning to loose my cool a little! mad

I decided to get out of my 'burb to see if I could find someone. That's when I quickly come to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to get any service! You see, the pump was sitting on an old abandoned service station that has been closed for many, many years!!!

Ok, now for the truth!

I just wanted to see whether or not I could stretch this out a little and maybe convince a few of you that there really is gasoline for under a BUCK...wishful thinking no? grin

Ok, so I was exaggerating a tad, the pump (although derelict) did really exist! winkgringringrin

IMG_5499-1.png