• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Burned in fantasy playoffs

Scott M

In one of my H2H leagues, the 8 seed spot starts Dom Rhodes, my bench receivers go off (Holmes, Cotchery, Bryant) while my starters fizzle (Marshall, Moore). Warner has an awful day in the desert and last night Westbrook doesn't get anything close to 'his.' It all adds up to a narrow defeat that puts me (#1 seed) in the consolation. I guess we should have played roto or total points!

Anybody else have a rough week 15?

I actually went off. Had Pierre Thomas, MoJo Drew, Vincent Jackson. Had Kevin Smith and Tashard Choice on my bench instead of starting one of them, I went with 3 WRs and the third one I started was TO. He is a joke this season.

my good friend lost in the semi finals in my league by 1 point (started Tomlinson ovre Jones-Drew) and lost out in the semi's in his other league by 1 point cause the eagles benched Mcnabb and Westbrook his starters.....in both leagues 1st place gets about $1000.....so he missed out on a chance ot win $2000 by 2 points OUCH!!!

I won my playoff game on (nearly) the final play of Sunday night's game between Giants/Cowboys. I had the Dallas D while my opponent has Eli Manning and I was down by 3 points. 12 seconds left in the game, Eli tosses up the desparation Hail Mary, interception - 2 point for the Cowboys, minus 2 for Eli. That's a 4 point swing giving me a 1 point victory. Sweeeet..