• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to buy replacement items stolen

minndonn

I need ideas on where to buy replacements for several items stole from my fish house. Namely Strikemaster mag auger, Marcum 3tc flasher, Marcum 380 camera and a 13 inch TV with DVD player.

I am surprised how many of the main stores do not carry all the Marcum products.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

I need ideas on where to buy replacements for several items stole from my fish house. Namely Strikemaster mag auger, Marcum 3tc flasher, Marcum 380 camera and a 13 inch TV with DVD player.

I am surprised how many of the main stores do not carry all the Marcum products.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

The East Grand Forks,MN "sporting goods" store has LX-3tc on hand. They may have everything Marcum you need.

last year I was moving over 2 wis from mora and I had 2 older eskimo augers taht I fixed uo left for 2 days come home ice augers and 2 ice houses the lawn mower I just dont under stand so does anybody know any thig about some used augers any where thanks