• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trails End in Fridley

Lost

Trails End has a few portable ice-fishing shacks for sale. Some are marked down really nice. The one that I want, I can't afford, nor do I have room to store it. But it could be just what some of you are looking for! It's on Hwy 65, just north of Friendly Cheverolet.

I really like the Fishing Tackle Outlet. It's a smaller shop but the guys working there know their stuff. A large variety of tackle, accessories, components as well as motors from time to time and other pieces of fishing equipment. A very friendly atmosphere.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Stopped in last night. They still had a couple shacks but not exactly what I was looking for. I did talk to the guy there for a while though. He was EXTREMELY helpful. I'll be sure to stop in the next time I'm up that way.

I think I've been at that tackle outlet a few times. Great variety. Great prices. If they dont have it they can probably order it. Very knowledgable people

This is really turning into a fishing tackle outlet thread, but I stopped in there today (for the first time) and talked with Joe for about 45 min. What a helpful guy. He said they would match any price on fish houses in the metro. He also can get virtually every brand out there. I am will purchase my next fish house from him and probably most of my gear there too.