• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Take a look at this question...

Well my dad and I were talking on the way home from my cabin and we were talking about ducks and how they migrate. And than the question came up.... Did ducks originally migrate south because the north was too cold Or did they migrate north because it was too hot? What are your guy's opinions..?

Kaufer

They come up here to mate in what used to be called the "duck factory" not sure what they call it now, but ain't no factory anymore thats for sure. (the ducks unemployment rate makes the US rate look silly)

They migrate South for food and water.

Of course, pre human there wasn't any corn fields. So what came first the duck or the duck egg? Eggs dont migrate...as least I dont think they do. Now that I think about it the last two weeks I did come home with two goose eggs. Hmmmmm. I think they fly to canada in the summer for the beer and south in the winter for the bikinis. Take off hoser. Good day.

Ducks go south to find open water. Ducks go north to find open water - as in the south many potholes are dried up.

It becomes instinctive after 1000 years

good point never thought of it like that