• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Uglyest Pout/Fish Pictures

iffwalleyes

I saw some pout pictures in another forum so it gave me an idea. Lets post pictures of the old beauties and see just who has the cutest pout/fish picture.

Here is one of my beauties from last year. It was a 40" pout that weight around 12# caught at Lake Oahe SD. Heck of a nice fight.

47b4dc38b3127cceb88e612bf86f0000001610

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
iffwalleyes at yahoo.com

I thought that same thing. My buddy lives in Mobridge SD so that is were we were. The first one I caught there I set the hook and thought I had walleye when it came out of the hole I looked at my buddy and said you have these things here too. He said yep there are alot. Everyone down there calls them ling though.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
iffwalleyes at yahoo.com

dont forget the tail to just chop it off and you kinda fillet it and skin it. i dunno just use anyway to get the meat off its worth it. O i have seen it done like a walleye and they fillet the whole thing, they said back home in wisconson thats how everyone does it grin.gif