• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

free washing machine GONE

This may sound like a sob story, but it's true. Our neighbors husband left her last weekend and took all of their money. We received an email yesterday stating that her washing machine stopped spinning so she has had to go to the launder mat twice. She has 2 small children. The local moms club already donated 200 to her to keep food on the table and she has been selling things on [YouNeedAuthorization] to get money. If this is still available and working and you would really like to help someone out in need, please email Missy at [email protected]. She is coordinating all donations for Carrie. Thanks for looking. BTW - we are in Hanover

Interesting "sob story" anyway. Sounds to me like bartman was in the perfect place to help the lady out.... let her do laundry at his place , and get her machine fixed for her.....no "sob story" required. But that is only my opinion, and what I would have done. I will tell you Ike , that I expected an e-mail or a reply on here.......kinda left me hanging.

My son got a set on C.L. ,so they don't need it anymore.

Thanks for listening.