• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

B & S I need help

sparcebag

You can go to the online auction sites (there are several) and look up the completed sold listings. This will give you a good idea of what people are actually paying.

Bru-ell decoys are consistently selling for $15 - $40 each.

I would think any spear in good working condition is worth at least $50 and any decoy in good shape is worth at least $10.

That is just my opinion though.

The guys are right sparce.

There is no reason that you should not be able to get 50 out of it. A newone now days, that is man made, is going to run over 100. Its tough to find the old spears, and if your saying there in good working shape, and never broke a tin, you will have no problem selling it at $50.

As far as decoys go, its tough to say. There is alot of them out there that are only $4, but there are others out there that are $20. Just depends on size and how good of shape they are in, along with if there hand made, or a brand name.

Hope this helps you out.