• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pike comming back up????

Neighbor_guy

Anyone noticed if the big females are comming back up yet? It is mid september after all. Deep pike and I did not get along this summer so hopefully this fall will see my luck turn around.

No locations or techniques needed, just wondering what is going.

I don't know what you guys call "big" but I fished a deep clear lake last weekend and the northerns were moved up. We had two that maxxed out our 10# scale and four more that were between 6lbs and 9lbs. All of them came from flats or just off of them in 5-10ft of water while we were fishing bass.

We beat the tar out of em a few weeks ago on my favorite pike lake on the Iron Range. The lake has huge cabbage flats and they were all over in the weeds. We got about a dozen in the 8-15lb range, 2 18s, and lost one that was easily over 20, all in one day. It's definitely that magic time of year!!!