• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TEMPS!

bigsandynorth1

Hey guys, good luck this weekend. Ho do you think the temps will affect deer movement this weekend? I know they are not moving like they do in mid oct, but thier movement has picked up the last couple of weeks though. It's been chilly in northern MN (where I am going this weekend) but sat and sun highs around 70. Do you think this will slow the deer way down from moving or have little to no affect?

Good luck, be safe!

The deer have been very actice down here lately, but it has been cool. After yesterdays storms it got warm and muggy, didn't see one deer last night driving to shoot trap. I might be the only one, but I don't get too excited about bow season until the nights start getting into the low 40's. If you are going out though, I'd do what Harvey said, hit the food and water, more than likely it will be a better evening than morning hunt if you are on food sources.