• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Otter Rod box

widetrack

I just picked up a otter rod box yesterday. That thing is built like a tank. Love it.

I can now safely carry my 40" sage blank ice rod. It will hand 3 rods easily. I'll probably only have 2 in there though. If you have high end rods, this thing might be worth the cost to you.

For the money your much better off going to a Stone Legacy Revolution. 8 Rods, tackle and tip ups all in a hard sided case and rods store individually so no tangles. You can carry it by hand or go backpack style. Can you say SWEAT!

Well anyway, the otter seems like a heck of a rod box to me. Built as tough as their sleds are. Can handle the bigger rods/reels etc...

I use to leave my Sage custom rods home on certain trips out of fear of busting them up.
Not anymore.

The Otter box does have it's place, but can it carry all of your rods, your tackle, tip-ups, etc, etc, all in one?

I can't wait to get some pics up on this unit and you'll see why we are so excited about it.

We will have these at the Red Lake Ice Series event next weekend for all to look at.