• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Proud Aunt

I just got home from my nephews wedding. It is my first neice or nephew to get married and I was so proud. I was also a very fun wedding. They had one of those photo booths that take balck and white pictures, you know three in a strip. I will scan some and post later. My nephew and new neice were stunning. There was not a dry eye when my nephew starting crying during his vows. I also had fun with my youger neices and nephews. You see my oldest nephew is 24 the youngest neice is almost 2 and I have another nephew being born in January. It was sad that my parents could only watch from heaven but they help give perfect weather for an outdoor wedding. Just wanted to share with all of you. I will post some pictures later.

Hope

Nice to hear Hope, looks like you have quite a few years of weddings to attend. I had a neice get married and now has a child a few years ago. It's pretty cool to watch them grow from little ones up to adults.

Hey Hope, that's really great! I'm glad you shared your wonderful family news. My niece is 20 and is in love too. He is such a wonderful young man. I hope he becomes part of our family too. It's so cool to see your nieces and nephews grow up and be happy adults. Did your sunburn stop peeling in time for the wedding?

NO, my knees were still peeling and my arms too. I wore 3/4 lenght sleeves to cover that up and I had a skirt that was past my knees. My face looked good though because it was covered up with makeup. Yes this tomboy wore a skirt and makeup oh, and heels too. My feet are a bit sore but it was worth it.

Hope

EEEK, a dress, what's that? I have worn a dress 3 times in 37 years! I really think I should been born a boy.

Hey I am right there with ya!!! I used to get hit in church because they forced me in a dress but I sat like a guy at a sporting event! whistle I'm trying to do the girl thing now but its just not going well. crazy