• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Silent, Deadly Killer, "WHO" am I?

I spent an hour late yesterday evening watching this little killing machine fill it's NOT SO tiny belly with all sort of little inscets. Frog or toad, I can't say. But what an amazing little hunting machine! It successfully managed to leap onto to wall of my house and without skipping a beat (or the insect that it was targeting) and make a deadly accurate landing on the unsuspecting prey! More amazingly, the little bugger never lost it's grip with the side of my house!

327_2706-1.jpg

327_2715.jpg

327_2717.jpg

Can we compromise? How about a fat gray treefrog? gringrin

Gentlemen, given the obvious circumstances, I feel that a compromise is in order, LOL! I guess I coould have added that not only is this little guy a deadly hunter, he (or she) has one nasty appetite to boot! grin