• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BWCA trip day 1

Oooo.. did you have fun drinking the lake water? Or was the water not drinkable? I remember stowawing Coke cans and other sweets for a week long trip in the BW woods. It may ruin the whole experience of nature but man does it satisfy. Hmmm Snickers bar.

Anyhow you can always snap really nice BW pictures. Thats one of the great things about it. Those pixs always bring back good memories.

Have a great time MJ! I know you will smile I will watch for the report...

Had a great time. Fishing was quite good with walleyes and crappes being the most caught, northerns and smallies followed that.

I didn't take any photos, but my buddy did. I'll try to get some posted.

We had two Wen Noh Nah canoes and rented a Souris River Canoe. They were all great canoes, with the Souris River edging the others out for overall performance in our opinions. It was a little more fishable because it seemed to have more stability.

MJ

Nice pics MJ, looks like you guys had a great time.

Cyberfish.....

I first read you guys were headed towards Polly, I wondered if the famous Polly bears had paid ya a visit, and alas, I guess they did. laugh Just adds some excitement to the trip if in the end everything works well. smile

Thanks for the reports guys, I'll have my own to post when I get back from an Oct trip.