• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Grippers

Raven

Was at the tournament in Brainerd today and there was a lot of slippery ice. Saw lots of folks hit the ice and some were even wearing various types of ice cleats. I stopped and put on my "Ice Grippers". While I was there several people asked to see what I was wearing. They wanted to know where I bought them and of course I directed them to FM. I pulled a sled out and back and never had any kind of slip. These things work fantastic.

If you can fall with these things clamped on, you have serious problems. Like others have said, these are incredible and there's no comparison. They're definately well made, not like the cheapo's you see at Mills or the silly little rubber slip-ons manufacturers sell. I was a skeptic myself until Santa brought me a pair this past year, now I'm sold.
With the lack of snow in central Mn, the Ice Grippers have made life easy this winter. ABSOLUTELY ZERO SLIPPAGE!!! And they're Easy on-easy off!

Stephen

I've said it time and time again, this product is the best of its breed.

They are, by far, more functional than the alternatives. The contact points are right where you need them, namely, the heel and ball of you foot. You're going to get some serious foot cramps with the ones that strap to your arch. They stay on your boot without readjustment. They don't fill up with snow or ice. They are exceptionally well built. And, like Fish On said, they are easy on and easy off.

I feel like a dork raving about such a simple product. But, Ice Grippers are the most important product I've purchased over the last couple years. Seriously!

And, Raven, thanks for plugging FishingMinnesota.com. You're help getting the FM name out is appreciated by all here.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

No matter what you get use them I found out the hard way a couple of years ago on URL when I slipped and fell and broke my leg,that was a $20,000 mistake.Funny thing is I had a pair in the truck.Wasnt to funny at the time tho

Well I don't know what Scotts talking about because there is nothing to tear on these things they are all metal except for the nylon straps that strap around your boots and those aren't going to tear. I got tired of buying a pair of the cheapos every year $10-20 per pair depending on which kind you bought. These ice grippers are high quality and very solid just don't forget to take them off before you get in your truck they will tear your interior up.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

I bought a pair of grippers when they first came out, as well as a half dozen other pairs for folks as gifts. Out of the seven pairs none made it more than ten trips before they had torn and/or lost most of their studs. We were using the xlarge size on our -100 degree boots so it was quite a stretch.

I've switched back to the cheapos and haven't had any tear on me.

I've been suckered into many cheapo pairs of "ice grips". I finally bought the true "ice creepers" from this site. They are clearly head and shoulders above the rest. My buddy bought a cheap pair and they broke in one day. I can honestly recommend buying the real deal. It will SAVE you money in the long run.