• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

tough choice

ATM

I have a tough choice to make, due to the career path I took I have to work most weekends, So my choice is ice series at Winnie or cool cats on ice at horseshoe cant do both. I havent made any FM events so either way I look forward to putting some faces to the names that have provided such quality info. Adam

[This message has been edited by ATM (edited 12-30-2003).]

That is a tough choice.
However, and sorry Dennis, but I'd choose the Winni event. There's prizes to be won and tons of stuff to do and look at.
But, the decision is yours my friend....choose wisely grin.gif

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

That's a tough choice Andy.

Here's some more info on the ICE Series for you at:
http://IceLeaders.com
Just Click on the ICE Series link

More info on the Cool Cats gathering can be found in the FM Events forum.

That is tough, catching cats through the ice or going after walleye, perch, pike, bluegills and crappies - then way cool ice fishing prizes and a feed on Winnie.

Seriously, Even though it sounds it, I'm not trying to minimize the Cool Cats gathering. Catching cats through the ice can be ice fishing nirvana-ehhh Dennis? That will be a VERY FUN Event.

You have a very tough choice on your hands.