• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great way to enjoy winter

Riding snowmobile is sure a fun way to enjoy winter here in Minnesota. I’m 63 and my wife is 60 and we just got into snowmobiling. We both have Polaris classic with electric start and reverse, hers is a 1999 500 and mine is a 1998 600. We used to take a vacation to some place warm every winter but didn’t enjoy the day spent flying to and from so we decided to stay home and enjoy winters. I also ice fish a couple times a week riding ATV too and from the ice fish house plus we got to eat walleye all winter.

Spend a week vacationing up at Breeze Point snowmobileing in –5 degree we managed to stay warm and have a lot of fun. Rode snowmobile every day, walked to breakfast in –24 degrees, swam in three different pools, played basketball and pool, and finished reading a good grouse book.

Spend a long weekend riding snowmobiles in the Embarrass Minnesota Bear Head State Park area. Sure is a beautiful remote area with lots of snow and really good trails.