• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How was everyone's weekend?

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
I don't have secret spots glenn! I'm just not that successful of a fisherchick!

You guys as of 30 seconds ago 62 people were viewing the Women's forum!! That's some sort of record isn't it?

That's because we're the cool forum cool.gif\:D LOL

Yeaaa to us grin.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man...that was NOT a fun weekend I bet. He's pretty little-did he still scratch alot? What a little cutie ballerina you got there Wade!

I just found out I got an A in Anat. & Phys. I!! I'm sooo glad to be done with that class. eek.gifgrin.gif

Congrats on the A Lisa, those are tough courses.

He didn't, the nice thing is/was he was too young to realize how to react to it so he was playful and happy pretty much the whole time. Hurt us more then him I think, now he's all healed up and back to his normal daycare routine.

Yeah, she's quite the princess or so she tells me

That's harsh on those young kids. Know you wanted to get out on the Croix with me, but you did the right thing being the good Dad and taking care of him. Glad he's back to normal.

Gongrats on the A Lisa.

I too spent the last week on Pox watch. My girls daycare teacher got adult chicken pox a couple weeks ago so there was and allert for the class since she inadvertantly exposed everyone.

Suposedly my girl was vaccinated, but I coult find it, so I had to keep the look out. Looks like she will miss this outbreak.

Hope you guys made it threw without to much problems.

Gosh, may have to have a cold one at the GTG to celebrate that A.

Wade, I think you should lock the ballerina up from the age of 10-21 as she is going to be a real heartbreaker.

I hear you Barb, I am already scared about that, her brother is gonna learn to be a protector early on, but with her temper with the red hair, she will be a force to be reckoned with... grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Iambjm
Gosh, may have to have a cold one at the GTG to celebrate that A.

Wade, I think you should lock the ballerina up from the age of 10-21 as she is going to be a real heartbreaker.

hey if we're celebrating A's we get to celebrate mine too grin.gif

Just got an A in database development.

Hey Lisa a drink for every A. grin.gif\:D I've gotten staright A's except for one B. Could be a crazy time crazy.gif\:D

All A's here too! But that only makes 4 A's for me so far but unfortunately one B in a psych class from 1992 actually still counts. \:\( My past bites me in the behind but oh well! Good job friend!! We are on the A Squad!! \:D\:D

Abby is almost 4 1/2. It doesn't look to be all that bad, yet. Only about a dozen sposts so far. I clipped her nails way back, and we talked about rubbing the spots with the back of here knuckles intead of her fingernails.

Thanks everyone. For those that partake, enjoy the opener. For those who don't, enjoy doing something else.

I planned to stay off of the water so being home with the abby pox (sorry crazy.gif ) is ok with me. I tried to explain to her mom that it is mothers day on sunday, but she said no to me bringing her for lunch on sunday. I don't know what to think about that. For someone who is trying to get more custody/visitation, she sure seams quick to bailing out on being a mom.

lisa, reelemin congrats on the As. NOW letz put some of them smarts to use on the lake. yea lisa if your mr. t when we gonna see your avatar with the mohawk and jewlery? hehehe. we all knew yous could do it.