• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rubicon ?

walligator

I have an '05 rubicon that when you pull the choke out it does'nt stay up which means I have to hold it out while the machine warms up.How and where do I tighten it so it will stay up on its own?

Thanks

There is a black cap, where the plunger goes in and out, that need to be tightened up. It's right at the top. I've had those come loose before and you just have to tighten enough by hand.

Wall,

If you look at the base of the choke, you will notice a rubber "sock" that is held on by a spring washer. Roll the spring and "sock" up and you will notice a nut that will tighten a "packing" located in the housing. Tighten the nut until the choke will stay out. I have to tighten mine around once a year...just don't over do it. Good luck!