• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hawaii trip two weeks ago - daytime (warning - many pics)

OK, finally got around to getting a few shots uploaded from my trip to Maui a few weeks ago. I have not taken the time to PP any of these yet.

I was not able to acquire any other lenses, so I was stuck with the kit lens on my XTi the entire trip. I can tell you that this was a humbling experience with all the difference images I was trying to capture. Especially troubling was shooting sunset shots and getting proper exposure but I will start another post on that later. I also went on a raft boat trip and ended up with many somewhat blurry pics from that (the boat was constantly moving)....so I have some learning to do on my settings.

All in all it was a great trip and I learned a lot, but have a ways to go. And I NEED to get a new lens....doh!

Oh yea, and critique welcome. Anything I could have done better let me know!

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_3616-1.jpg

IMG_3419-1.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

I know this is overexposed, but I liked the effect it created. IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

Lucky you 311! What a fantastic looking trip. Looks to me as you did well with your camera. After our weather here whats not to like about some warm weather shots! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of a beautiful place.