• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New forum moderators

The automotive forum. Just got 2 new moderators, myself and Shackbash, to assist Airjer to help any of you out with questions you may have regarding automotive and related items.

I will try to help out as much as I can in all general areas, but my strong points would be with Ford, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles. Including diesels. I have been in this field forever so no questions will seem to stupid, ask away!

Scott,

Maybe Shack and Airjer can fill us in with their strong points so we will have a good idea on who to direct questions to, and who to try to stump grin.gif .

All right 4.W.E’s

I will start off and say my name is Josh, I am a Leo, I love tennis, I eats chicken on Thursdays and I love fun bubbly attitudes.

No, I got chaya !

Really folks, my name is Josh. I have been wrenching since I was 8 ½ years old on snowmobiles and cars since about 11 (did the brakes on my parents car about then).

Strong points are, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge. If I do not know an answer , or Airjer and 4.W.E. does not know it, I will find out with a phone call or two from friends I have built up over the year I have worked at auto dealerships.

I also repair and (some what build) hotrods, muscle cars and every day cars in my shop at home. I know most have seen my shop.

I also have years of warranty and other info that can help other F.M.ers in bad situations with a newer car or truck.

Just ask!

Thanks for getting it started 4!

Shackbash and 4wanderingeyes have been a big help when we where a part of the Equipment & Expert info forum. It will be nice to have them as staff now that we have branched off into our own forum!

With that said, let me introduce myself. My name is Jeremy. I have been an automotive professional for over thirteen years with a good majority of that time working at independent shops. I work on them all foreign and domestic (excluding diesels!!!) and I do it all from driveability, electrical, brakes/suspension, heavy line and general service.

I would also like to mention that we have many members who share good automotive information. Macgyver, anyfishwilldo, and hondavxr come to mind but there are many more. I'm confident that you will receive some of the best automotive advice you can find right here! All you have to do is ask!!!