• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little Things?

Tinkhamtown

What do you smell when you ride?

Spring Lilacs smelling as I ride by or the fresh spring smell of a just opened barn, the smell of fresh cut alpha field or the smell of riding by the area of a dead deer, skunk, or armadillo. The smell of Wyoming sage after a rain, after a long hot ride the smell of the first beer just before the first taste, the smell of a camp fire, the smell of pine trees or the smell of a lake as I ride by, the smell of gas as I fill up the Harley, the helmet-hair smell when I put on my helmet.

Quote:
I can smell the air freshener or the cigarettes from the car in front of me.

Everyone I tell that I can smell cigarettes from someone smoking in a car in front of me tells me I'm crazy! It really is a disgusting smell. What I really hate is when they flick their butt out of the window and it hits my windshield. I've got such an urge to report them for littering.

fresh cut hay is my favorite, or if someone's just mowed their lawn in the morning. Lilacs. Or diesel exhaust. Don't know why but I've loved that smell since i was a little kid.