• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Spring Melt!" (pics)

It's finally happening!...the spring melt!...hopefully for the last time!...no more snow! whistle.gif...got out and took a walk this fine spring morning and the woods are alive with the sights,smells and sounds of spring!...I heard my first ruffed grouse drumming,the first woodcock doing the "dive " thing along with the mating call,saw my first blue heron(it saw me first and spooked)...just a nice morning to be out and no winds this morning for once!...

little puddle showing off it's artistic side before it melts....such beauty, then gone

Frame_P1010571copy.jpg

highbush cranberries from last fall....kinda funny the birds haven't found these yet!

Frame_P1010577-2copy.jpg

still froze this morning but makes for a nice capture

Frame_P1010586-1copy.jpg

bet the deer are happy the snow'smelting!

Frame_P1010605-4copy.jpg

a fern melting slowly into the last remaining snows

Frame_P1010581copy.jpg

and the [me] willows are "really" starting to "pop"!

Frame_P1010575-1copy.jpg

Nice shots Johnny, the [me] willow shot makes me know the next time I look at one in real life, I have to slow down and really see it as you show in you shot.

DMN